Sunday, August 31, 2014

Back to school // Time to start new crafty projects



It's that time of the year again. The weather is changing, the days are getting shorter and new things
are happening. I love this time of the year. When it feels good to stay in and watch a movie and you don't
feel like missing out on anything.


It is time to go back to work, or back to school for the little ones. My vacation is yet to come so I still have something to look forward to. This summer has been unusually busy so for me, my summer is postponed till September I guess. But with all new projects starting up that might be wishful thinking! So much to do! Since it is 'back to school' time I have been adding new fall and winter themes to the Spoonflower shop. I also have been working on some NYE themes and christmas prints already. So if you feel like starting new crafty projects take a look!