Sunday, August 4, 2019

Back to School // Backpacks for the new school year



We're ready for the new school year! This summer we've been working hard getting some new school items up in our Society6 shop. We added some of our newest surface designs on notebooks, coffee mugs and what do you think about these fun backpacks?

Making a stop at the office supply store was a tradition when I was going to high school. I always had a hard time finding fun accessories, back in the day there weren't many fun prints to choose from. We were stuck with whatever big brands like Nike or Adidas came up with. They made school planners back then. I usually stuck with an MTV planner. That would be drenched in ink by the end of the school year, with doodles and little notes from friends. Pages would stick together because of all the disgusting things that were put between the pages. Stickers, wrapping paper, admission tickets from the movies. I always got creative in upgrading my planner. Oooooh those were the days. Now I make back to school products. For years I've been making designs for some Dutch brands: Girlsscene, my personal fave! Hema, Kruidvat and for Albert Heijn I created paper goods and notebooks, binders and wrapping paper. All the things you'd need for the new school year. But backpacks were usually way to pricy to produce so I didn't get to make a lot of those often. Now I have my own Society6 shop where I can add any design I like to backpacks like these. Cool right!? Check our shop for all backpack designs! And if you'd like to get one of our prints on there that aren't available yet, just reach out, we're happy to add these on to our products too!