Saturday, September 22, 2012

> Little Smilemakers retro fabric for sale at Spoonflower


by Maaike Boot

Good news for all you fabric lovers! I know some of you have been waiting for this post for a long time! Usually saturday i'm off work but today i could not resist to open the package that was delivered on my doorstep. My Spoonflower fabric samples arrived! I could not wait any longer. After a good quality check, nothing more to be adjusted, i post my patterns up for sale just now.

Spoonflower can print my designs on different types of fabric. Cotton, silk, chinese crepe or linen. I love especially love the organic cotton and linnen. Now i really need some sewing lessons to go create all the lovely things that were stuck in my head all this time!

My spoonflower shop now contains 20 Little Smilemakers patterns. Owl, flowers, retro birds, rickshaw, vintage typewriter patterns....and more! So take a look and let me know what you think! And don't forget to send me photo's of your finished kids clothes or home deco accessories!