Tuesday, September 4, 2012

> Baby diapers from Poland, how cute are those things!? Autmn and owl pattern on fabric.




Another artist noticed my patterns were used on a diaper collection by a Polish Company, Maleme. Usually i don't see how my patterns are used by others that download them from my shutterstock portfolio very often. So i was really amused to see this set on their website! How cool is this for your little baby boy or baby girl!? They produce fabric diapers and diaper bags with my graphics, the autumn deer pattern and the owl pattern. (Both patterns are still available for sale at shutterstock). I love the concept of not using disposable diapers. Just wash it out! I am really looking forward to see all of those products in my mailbox this week! If you would like to order one check out the Maleme website.