Saturday, May 25, 2019

Top 5 Best Selling Woman's Accessories // Daily Objects



When I first started my business I was looking for ways to earn a passive income, next to the custom designs I made, I had lot's of non-exclusive designs piling up on my computer. Back in the day when I was working as a graphic designer, making magazines publishers and flyers for medical organizations and seminars I missed being creative so much I started making illustrations I could sell through Shutterstock. For years this has been a great way to earn some passive income and monetize my creations.

5 years ago, when I just got back from a trip to India I was contacted by an Indian company, asking me if they could chat about collaborating with them. Back then Daily Objects was mainly focussed on creating tech accessories like mobile phone cases and laptop sleeves. I turned the memories of my travels to India into print designs and started selling my designs on their website.

Years later Daily Objects now is one of the most popular places to find tech accessories. But they have also extended their range of products. You can find not only tech-related products in their webshop, but also office supplies, (we loooove their notebooks!) woman's accessories like handbags and purses, and we love their range of leather items. Every season we send on new designs and we love to see those customer images pop up in our feed. We wanted to show you some of our fave items here on the blog.

Featured here you can find our top 5 fave items over at Daily Objects.
Movie Lovers // Big Shopper
Stay Rude // iPhone Case
Monochrome Pineapple // Laptop Sleeve
Love and Lovers // Clutch
Rickshaws // Shoulder Bag

Most of the designs used for these products are also available for licensing and available in our Spoonflower shop. On both wallpaper and fabric. So if you see something you like and want to start your own creative project take a look at our Spoonflower shop. For all items featured here please visit the Daily Objects shop. Daily Objects works directly with artists from all around the world. So every sale someone is doing a happy dance.