Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Little Smilemakers Studio wishes you happy holidays!



It's that time of the year again. Prepping for the long winter gettaway, trying to keep sane in all the seasonal madness. As every year, I'll be closing up the studio for the last two weeks of the year. It is time to look back and reflect on all the new projects we've worked on. All new collabs coming our way this year. And I'd love to say 'thank you' to all our loyal customers supporting our Little Smilemakers Studio for the long haul.

2018 has been a rough ride. It's been a year of picking up the pieces and setting new goals. It feels like everything that has happened over the past two years has made me and my company even stronger. 2018 was a year to reflect, take things easy, digest and build a strong foundation for what is to come. And 2019 will be a new era, the start of new things. I will always keep on trying to create more, do more of what I love most and turn this into a living. 2019 will be filled with firsts and I am super excited. We'll be back in the studio the second week of January, with a bunch of new idea's, all fueled up and ready to take the studio to another level.


Featured fabric available in our Spoonflower shop.