Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Yay it's May // Studio filled with new energy



This post is dedicated to a person that is very dear to me. May always starts with a little knot in my stomach, a trip down memory lane. This year it has been six years ever since my stepfather past away, on the same day as Dutch Momorial day. Right after memorial day the country turns into one big party: Liberation Day.

For me Memorial day will always be a day to remember my stepdad. And every year I buy myself some flowers, he used to bring me those whenever he came over to visit. These flowers remind me to fill my days with joy. Do what I love and bring a fresh energy into the studio. So let's start May by enjoying life to the fullest. Remembering moments we spent with our loved ones and create new ones in this breezy spring air.