Saturday, November 2, 2013

> Jimi Hendrix | Music icon wallpaper & fabric | hand drawn art | surface pattern design



As a fan of music I must adore this man. I love Jimi Hendrix. I have been stroling around shops and the internet to find a nice print to make a t-shirt of this guitar playing icon. But no luck. So a while ago I started making a large portrait drawing. Not thinking this would end up on fabric. But as you might already know. I can make a cute pattern out of almost every shape or form so, yes... I decided it was about time to add this pattern to my new fabric collection. The large portrait and print are also available for your couch on a cute throw pillow. But, for real Jimi Hendrix fans, the patterned print will also be available on wallpaper. What? Yes, wallpaper! I love this job!