Thursday, September 19, 2013

> Exciting! One of the Shutterstock Stories finalists | Place your vote!



I have been working on a video last month about my creative story for the Shutterstock Stories program. I am so excited I am selected as one of the finalists. There are so many interesting, funny and also moving stories behind the artist, the Shutterstock contributers. It is lovely to see how people from all over the world join a creative community like Shutterstock. So many possibilities come with being an artist for them. Check all video's. They are very inspirational. If you would like to support me in the race please watch my Little Smilemakers video and vote!

WATCH THE VIDEO'S AND VOTE HERE

Last but not least a big thanks to Jaap Vork for capturing these moments. And Rob Kanters for his effort to record my voice-over. Thanks guys!