Wednesday, April 3, 2013

> Little Smilemakers Studio | Shop online at Society 6 | Home deco | Iphone cases | Stationary | Wall decorations



These past few months have been hectic. I have been working on a new series of women accessories for Veritas Belgium. I can not wait to see the results of my pattern designs on the bags, scrafs and fabric but i will have to be patience and wait till november. I also have been working on a serie of fabric for a large fabric supplier in kids fabrics from Germany. And a lot of other projects have kept me busy from posting new work in my online shop. But yesterday and today i managed to add some cute pillows, iphone case designs and wall decoration for Society 6. Affordable Little Smilemakers patterns and illustrations on cute gifts and presents. Take a look and feel free to leave me a message! If you would like to keep up with new designs and work visit the Little Smilemakers Studio facebook page!