Monday, March 25, 2013

> Seasonal allergies | welcome spring | hello hay fever | new illustrations series



Yes, i am one of those people that is blessed with seasonal allergies. This year the start of the season was in january. While discussing my red nose with a friend she reminded me of my allergies. Could it be hay fever already? And yes it was. It is. No mascara for me these upcoming months. But on the bright side: this week i will be working on some hay fever and seasonal allergies illustrations. So i will be safe working inside the studio. And i get to wear my awesome designer (fake plastic) glasses.

Are you also having seasonal allergies? Then check how bad the itching and dripping will be. Download a free app: pollennieuws (for dutchies) so you will be prepared when you go out.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleSmilemakersStudio
by Maaike Boot