Tuesday, September 7, 2010

> New year - New patterns

A fresh start
This week i have been making lots and lots of new patterns for next years school stationary. Here you can see a tiny sneakpreview. During my study i have made an enormous amount of illustrations, backgrounds, wallpapers and graphics. These are now still used in my designs. I like to see my style as sweet and tempting. I love colour and patterns. And i enjoy unite these two.

Just wait
Like every year, we have 20 series of stationary to make. Designing these products usually takes a few months. Not only do we make a school diary for each theme but we also make pencils, notebooks, workbooks, wrapping paper, backpacks and lots and lots more. But you'll have to wait till next year to get them. They will be available from May 2011.