Thursday, November 19, 2020

Finished work: New Rainbows & Sprinkles leggings for fitness, running, climbing and Netflix & chill



For a couple of years we’ve been working together with Lucy who’s the owner of Rainbows & Sprinkles, based in the UK. This year I’ve also been working from the home and asked her to send me some of the new pieces she licensed. A package arrived this months with a bunch of fun leggings.

Have you been working from home too? I bet you are also wearing a lot more leggings than high heals this year right? When Covid kicked in we move the studio and we’ve been working from home ever since. So no need to dress up for a meeting. I catch myself in leggings all day every day, I have to admit, it’s pretty comfy. I am used to working from home, but this year we all needed some more comfy pieces in our closet. These leggings are great to chill in but as a boulder girl I also took them to the climbing gym. Finding proper leggings can be so hard. Especially to work out in; not many are squat proof! I am such a fan of these, they are thick enough to not be see-though in extreme stretch situations. And soft enough to wear on the sofa for some chill and Netflix. But they are also very breathable. Is that a word? They are great for a sweaty, more intense work out too. So this time I am showing you our leopard print. But there are many more to choose from. Check the Rainbows & Sprinkles website for all prints & sizes and, did you know you can also get these prints in baby, toddles and kids clothes? Happy matching!

Licensing print designs
If you like to license our prints for your business too please send us a message. We license print designs all over the world and we love to welcome new collabs.