Saturday, June 29, 2019

Yoga leggings, climbing tees & trendy weekender bags // Top 5 fave Society6 items



When I first started my business I was looking for ways to earn a passive income, next to the custom designs I made, I had lot's of non-exclusive designs piling up on my computer. Back in the day when I was working as a graphic designer, making magazines publishers and flyers for medical organizations and seminars I missed being creative so much I started making illustrations I could sell through Shutterstock. For years this has been a great way to earn some passive income and monetize my creations.

6 years ago I started working for Society6, where I could print my designs on woman's accessories and home decor items. Back then it was a great way to have some customized sample items made from my print designs. But it has been a great way of earning a passive income too. I loved seeing customers images pop up in our feed. Society6 has a broad range of products and is still growing its product line. The past year they also added furniture to their shop. My fave items must be their apparel. Their spandex leggings are perfect for a climbing sesh or for practicing yoga, I always take one with me while I'm traveling. They're so comfy! Their print-all-over tees are amazing too. I am not the handiest person and after spending €2000 on sewing lessons I realized; this is not for me. So whenever I have a cool print I'd love to have as a t-shirt, I just order one here.



We love Society6 products. They are responsibly produced, durable and high quality. Their bags and clutches are perfect travel accessories. They're apparel make great sports and leisure wear. And all print designs are also available for the home like wall art, pillowcases, tapestries, furniture, shower curtains, and bedroom textiles. We're big fans! So if you like what you see here stop by and check out all the products they have available in our Society6 shop.