Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dreamy clouds // water colored foxes // geometric crosses // cute little ballerina girls // My Little Hands - Australia



Usually I am working on new winter and Christmas themes during summer. But for a new client I sat down for some summer designs. When days are getting colder here in Holland Australia is warming up. Time to show off some new Australian summer designs for My Little Hands.

My Little Hands is an online shop, a place to find all things beautiful for your little one’s including bedding for babies and children, clothing, floor rugs and room decor including wall art, garlands and wallpaper.

The Australian company is run by the gorgeous Emma Colombera. She has a heart for true designs and asked me to create a range of products for her shop. We started out with a series around the water colored foxes. A cute simple repeat of these yellow creatures is now available on cute blankets and other MLH items.

We also have been working on a cute series of pastel clouds. This dreamy print is suitable for both boys and girls, available in soft pink, mint and baby blue. Emma told me she has a weak spot for ballet and also hand picked the Ballerina designs for her shop. Of course for this season some geometric designs are part of the series too. A cute crosses design with small aztec detailing. Sounds good? Well, take a look in My Little Hands shop and check the summer entire collection. Enjoy!