Wednesday, January 8, 2014

> A new year | New cool designs | New fun clients | And a brand new website



All right. The first week of 2014 has been a crazy one. I already have three new clients and even more new projects to start with. Next month the new Little Smilemakers fabric will be launched at Jo-Ann fabrics. I am very excited to see the my designs on fabric. Also I have been adding more and more patterns to my Spoonflower shop. So if you are a fan, keep checking that shop. New designs will be added once every 2 months.

Hopefully the hours of work I put in the Urban Outfitters design pool will pay off this month. I have been working on a collection of patterns and illustrations of men. It is nice for a change to make things for men after all there baby/kids and nursery projects.

And ofcourse before I forget. I have been working on my Little Smilemakers website. It is just some basic info to prepare clients into doing business. Hopefully in the next few months I will have enough time to expand the website with a webshop. Let me know what you think.