Saturday, September 7, 2013

> Little Smilemakers Studio | Fabric series and Fall collection



A more personal note this time. It had been over a year ever since I started working full time as a Little Smilemaker. I love the diversity in my work and after all this hard work these past months I now am able to enjoy and look back on a very inspirational year. In these past months I have been working with some amazing clients, and i had the chance to do some very cool projects. Becoming a Shutterstock ambassador, designing for Robert Kaufman, a fall collection for Veritas. Hang in there to see it all!

After a lot of fabric and wallpaper requests, this week I have found some time to add some designs to my Spoonflower fabric and wallpaper collection. I haven't had any time to update for over a year but just before the autumn rush: More that 60 designs will be added to the Little Smilemakers shop next few weeks.

For now I would like to thank you for your support till now and I hope you will keep enjoying my designs. Or maybe some of your kids will ;) If you would like to follow up on what I am doing go check out the Little Smilemakers Facebook page. I think it is about time for a small giveaway when we reach 700 don't you think?