Wednesday, August 22, 2012

> New work page & new online shop | New fashion model illustration at shutterstock





The past few weeks were quite productive. Even though the weather was crazy hot i have been working on several new things. I have opened a new etsy shop for all of you that keep asking me for prints of my illustrations and patterns so yes, there up!

But i have also changed my facebook business page last week. After starting my Little Smilemakers Studio almost a year ago, the Lomolicious name was quite confusing to a lot of you so i decided to change to a new page. I also added a lot of new stuff in my portfolio album so take a look and let me know what you think.

For now i am working on a few new projects. As well as the usual patterns and illustrations for online sales. This little one above is a new one for shutterstock and will be available as vector soon! Keep coming back and you will see what i am working on now in a little while!